Monday, December 22, 2008

Intro

Hello,
This is my very first blog entry. To start, I am a high school senior and will be graduating in June 2009!! Yes!! And I've just been accepted into my first choice, University of San Francisco!! Double yes!! Anyway, the reason decided to start this blog is because recently I decided to go natural, no more chemicals in my hair. I wanted to document my journey to healthier hair. I found so many YouTube videos and blogs on this topic that inspired, encouraged, and educated me on natural hair. I figured I could do the same thing for other people be creating this blog. I'm am the only person I know my age who is going natural; most of the blogs I've read or videos I've watched were by people at least 20 years old, if not, older. So maybe there is someone out there my age who is thinking about going natural, but has no support or has no idea on how to go about it. I am no expert on the subject, but you can learn from my mistakes and even my triumphs.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you; I wish I had gone natural in high school or at least in college! I would have been in the game for 11 yrs. by now.

    ReplyDelete