Friday, April 3, 2009

Twist Out!

I'm so happy that my hair is now long enough to two strand twist! Today was about my third time doing it and it came out great. I got lots of compliments. All I use is water and IC Fantasia Aloe Vera Gel.











This is what it looks like after I twist all of it up at night. And in the morning...

Today was the best yet. I did flat twists in the front to spice it up. And after un raveling the twists I didn't separate the hair at all like I did the first two times I tried the style. Let me know what you think.


5 comments:

  1. I know that feeling of finally having hair long enough to do a twist, I love that hairstyle it just takes too long to retwist every night. Looks cute on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove picture #4, the close up of your twists in your pink shirt, looks great! Was that day 1, day 2, day 3 hair?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops heh heh, right... I just read "...this is what it looks like after I twist all of it up at night. And in the morning..." silly me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. uh oh i see ur hair growing lol..just enjoy the ride soon enough ur hair will be below shoulder length then apl, then bra..im telling u its soo possible,have u been to BGLH today yet and seen genteels hair journey pics they are crazzyyy..she started with about 1 inches and now she must be on 20 inches or so her hair is soooooo long and healthy and one day thats gonna be u i can feel it. keep growing ur hair naturally and it will keep doing its thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww i love your hair.. i am natural too.. our hair looks about the same length.. but i added sum hair in mine .. so im faking my way to the top.. being natural is the best thing to do.. and im enjoying it..

    Ja$mine Ra;chelle
    haha-you.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete