Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I've Been Tagged...10 Things About Me!!!!

I got tagged by Alice of "Diary of a Kinky Curly Transitioner". I didn't even know what it meant to be tagged before now! HAHAHA! So below are ten things about me.

1. This fall I will be a first year college student at the University of San Francisco. I'm super excited!!

2. I like bright colored nail polish. I use three to four colors at once.

3. I like to buy second-hand clothes. Great style at an affordable price.

4. Purple has been my favorite color since pre-school; my whole room is purple.

5. Chocolate is my weakness.

6. My biggest pet peeves are ignorance and close-mindedness.

7. Sweet potato pie is my all-time favorite dessert!!

8. I like window shopping at Target and Wal-mart.

9. I'm craving a Jamba Juice smoothie right now!

10. I love having natural hair!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment